Desired Student Outcomes- Early Education (Infant – Pre-K)
At Family Life Academy we focus on every area of development. When the physical, creative, social/emotional, language, and cognitive skills are given attention, the child develops into a well-rounded person with an instilled interest for learning. As a school that focuses on the development of the whole child, we expect your child to leave our learning center with:
- The knowledge that he is accepted and loved by God unconditionally;
- An enthusiasm for learning;
- A sense of success and independence;
- Increased decision-making skills and awareness of responsibility;
- The ability to be expressive, spontaneous, and creative;
- An awareness of everyday disciplines and an ability to use those disciplines when guided with consistency and love.
These goals will be achieved through a balanced variety of experiences in the four developmental areas: Motor, Cognitive, Social/Emotional, and Language.
- Infant – Pre-Kindergarten: Please click here for rates and schedules.